Auto Detailing Training Seminar – 2 Day Technician Class
If your primary purpose in attending one of our Auto Detailing Training Seminars is to learn the ropes about successfully operating your own business, you’re going to have to get your hands dirty. We’re not here to show you some videos, or have you memorize details from an outdated workbook, or deaden your mind with boring tutorials. The entire weekend you will be amazed with what you learn. Whether you have been in business for several years or just starting out our goal is to exceed your expectations. And according to our student testimonials we consistently accomplish that goal.
If you’re attending a Detail King Auto Detailing Training Seminar, you’re going to actually detail a designated vehicle from tires to rooftop — all with the assistance of our certified trainers, Detail King team members and your fellow seminar students. You will be assigned to a specific vehicle along with some of the other students and a team of Detail King Certified Trainers. You will actually be detailing a pre owned vehicle that has swirls in the paint, oxidation, water spots etc. The interior will be extra dirty with soiled carpets, dirty leather, stained cloth seats, horrible headliners and miserable windows and mirrors. Your goal is to turn that dirty, dull, and stinky vehicle into a front line ready vehicle, you will actually help increase the value of that vehicle by several hundred dollars. What this all means is you will learn how to knock your customers socks off!
Our Technician Program training seminars are held almost every month. Day one is all classroom training, the intent is to teach you how to start, operate and grow an auto detailing business, basically how to run an auto detailing business. This is where you will learn about developing a sound business plan. You will also learn how to determine the demand in your area and what type of location you should choose or be a mobile operator. The course will also review the types of permits and licenses you may need. We will focus much of the Marketing & Advertising segments on how to Brand your business through the use of a web site and using the various popular social media channels.
Day two you’ll have the opportunity to try out all of the various auto detailing equipment offerings and the many different detailing products and accessories that we offer at Detail King. This is where the rubber meets the road, with our certified auto detailing trainers showing you the proper methods and procedures for using high speed buffers, orbital polishers, interior carpet extractors, detailing brushes, microfiber towels and just about everything else you would need to make a dull and dirty car look new again.
To get an idea of the course agenda, take a look at the detailed curriculum offered on Day 1 and the training you will undergo on Day 2.
Why Choose Detail King for Auto Detailing Training?
What makes us qualified to dispense all this knowledge and on-the-job training? First off, Nick Vacco, our president and founder, has been conducting car detailing training seminars since 2001, educating more than 1,000 students. Today, a staff of certified instructors with more than 70 years of combined experience assists him.
Further, our programs and curriculums are approved by the Pennsylvania State Board Of Education. All of our graduates are awarded a framed “Diploma” after completing the course from Detail King Auto Detailing Training Institute LLC. That’s a far cry from the “certificate of completion” offered by other training programs. Any Tom, Dick or Harry can offer that. But very few can honestly say their programs and curriculum have been approved and certified by their state. And even fewer can match our extensive knowledge and auto detailing industry experience.
If you’re still hesitant about signing up for one of our auto detailing seminars, here’s what we’d like you to do. Shop around. Ask questions. For instance, ask how long have you been in business? Are you a private licensed school approved by your state? Upon completion of your program do I receive a diploma or just a certificate of completion? It’s your future, and starting off with a qualified auto detailing training program is absolutely essential to your success.
- Presented by: Nick Vacco, Director and Founder of Detail King Auto Detailing Training Institute LLC
- When: View Upcoming Seminar dates below. Click here to view highlights videos from past ADTI seminars. And visit our Educational Seminar Testimonials page to hear what others are saying about our seminars. If you can’t attend our seminars, you may want to consider purchasing our four DVD Auto Detailing Training Videos.
- Where: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – Both days of the Technician Program Seminar takes place at the Detail King world headquarters at 947A Old Frankstown Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15239. For lodging accommodations we recommend the Holiday Inn in Monroeville PA, 15146. We have arranged for reduced rates at $95.95 per night (plus applicable taxes). The Holiday Inn’s phone number is 412-372-1022. Ask for the front desk or Mike Hayden, the sales manager of the hotel. The Holiday Inn is only a few miles from our training facility, the rooms book up quickly so reserve your room well in advance of the seminar. Additional information about hotel reservations, directions, shuttle services, livery services and transportation to the school from the hotel can be obtained by calling us toll-free at 888-314-0847. For transportation from the Pittsburgh International Airport to the hotel, contact our sister company; Elite Coach Limousine at 724-325-2626. They’re rates are better than a taxicab and they are more reliable.
- Tuition Cost: Only $349 per person for both days of the auto detailing training seminar. Also included are coffee, tea and donuts, a buffet or catered lunch and refreshments each day. All training materials needed are provided for both days of class including a PowerPoint presentation binder for the first day.
Detail King LP will be presenting a special single day Auto Reconditioning Seminar on the Monday following your 2-Day Technician Training Program. If you are attending Detail King Auto Detailing Training Institute’s Technician Program, you may want to consider staying another day to learn about profitable auto reconditioning add-on services. For details, click here. (Note: If attending the weekend class at the Detail King Auto Detail Training Institute, you will be eligible for a special discounted rate of $179 for the Auto Recon Seminar if reserved in advance.)
Who Should Attend the 2-Day Technician Automotive Detailing Course?
Here’s who should consider attending auto detailing training offered by Detail King:
- Future auto detailing business owners and entrepreneurs
- Current auto detailing business owners,
- Managers and sales personnel from anywhere in the country or abroad (you do not have to be from Pittsburgh to attend).
Detail King course are meant for both mobile and fixed auto detail shop operators. If you are in the auto detailing business or are thinking about starting your own part- or full-time business, you should not miss our educational auto detailing training events.
Car wash owners and operators are also urged to attend if thinking about adding auto detailing or express auto detailing an existing operation. For individuals who are interested in changing careers and seeking gainful employment in this field, our course will serve to be extremely helpful.
Technician Auto Detailing Course: Day 1 – Saturday
Technician Auto Detailing Course: Day 2 – Sunday
Laying Out The Groundwork
Setting Up Shop/Mobile Operation
Advertising & Promotion
Operational Issues – Exterior
Operational Issues – Interior
History of Base/Coat/Clear Coat Paints
Auto Detailing Clay
Service Menu Review – Features/Benefits
Equipment & Supplies Needed
Marketing & Prospecting
Costs and Profit Margins
Questions & Answers
Chemical and Equipment Overview
Auto Detailing Tools and Accessories
Equipment Being Used For The Day
Exterior Wash, Prep and Engine
Exterior Detailing Training: Paint Condition and Inspection
Exterior Buffing, Polishing and Sealing
Interior Detailing Training: Inspection Of Interior
Vacuuming and Air Purging
Interior Scrubbing Of Components
Heated Interior Soil Extractor Usage
Trunk Cleaning and Shampooing
Dressing, Chrome, & Plastic Trim
Interior Final Inspection & Customer Prep
By now you realize that we cover a ton of information during this two-day class. Many of our graduates have gone on to become successful auto detailing entrepreneurs as mobile detailing operators, detail shop owners, professional detailers, and detail shop foreman.
GET STARTED NOW – SELECT YOUR TRAINING WEEKEND BELOW:
DETAIL KING AUTO DETAILING TRAINING INSTITUTE LLC
947 Old Frankstown Road • Pittsburgh, PA 15239
888-314-0847 • Fax 724 325 4506