|Lake Country CCS Pads||Lake Country Hybrid Pads||Light Correction & Final Finishing||Minor Paint Correction||Medium Paint Correction||Medium-Heavy Paint Correction||Major Paint Correction||Swirls and Micro Marring|
|Core Polish Products|
|Diamond Cut Ultra||YES|
|Blue Diamond Polish||YES||YES||YES|
|Spyder Web Glaze|
|Cherry Wax or STS 3000||YES||YES|
|Time-Saver Polish Products|
|One Step Prep II||YES|
|Buff ‘N Bling||YES||YES|
Paint Condition Explanation Key:
- Light Correction/Final Finishing: Typically a car that is hand washed, rarely driven, kept covered up in garage.
- Minor Paint Correction: Has very minor light swirls or car wash mitt scratches, paint is in great shape
- Medium Paint Correction: Has lots of swirls, light water spots, very mild oxidation.
- Medium-Heavy Paint Correction: Has swirls, light to medium scratches, medium oxidation & water spots.
- Major Paint Correction: Deeper scratches, heavy swirls, heavy oxidation, acid rain & other contaminents
Disclaimer: This procedure has been prepared as an example and should be used to create your own Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). All vehicles are different and may require additional steps to formulate a complete process for that vehicle. It is your responsibility to develop procedures that work for your organization. Creating best practices manual for all of your business requirements is a good idea.