Auto Detailing Training Seminar – 3 Day Craftsman Class
Auto Detailing Certification
If you are looking to start your own auto detailing business or want to take your current detailing business to the next level, now is the time to enroll in Detail King’s Auto Detailing Certification Classes. We only enroll 12 students per Craftsman program so enroll early to guarantee a seat in one of the weekend classes. Detail King is the top auto detailing training school in the country. We are a Pennsylvania private licensed technical training school and all graduates will be awarded a framed diploma. Our students come to our detailing school from all over the world and many have gone on to be very successful operating their own auto detailing businesses. See what recent graduates are saying by checking out our Student Testimonials. View Future 2018 Craftsman Seminar Dates. Detail King Auto Detailing Training Institute now accepts educational benefits for approved Veterans. Learn More.
Auto Detailing Training for our Craftsman Program is a Three Day Marketing & Hands-On Training Seminar Class. Enrollment is limited to only 12 students and this training program is considered to be more of a “private auto detailing training class”. The First Day the student will be introduced to how to start, operate and grow his or her new auto detailing or mobile auto detailing business. It is basically the same course that we teach for the Technician Program except it is more “customized” based on these particular students individualized needs. Because the Craftsman Program enrolls a smaller class than the Technician Program the instructor can focus more on each student’s business objectives. Knowing the “business side” of operating and managing your auto detailing and reconditioning business is just as important as the actual hands-on methods and procedures. The first day is held on a Friday at our beautiful Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania campus. We now have a bigger and better Detail King Classroom to better serve our students for Day One of our seminars, please be sure to check out this video.
The student will receive more in-depth additional hands-on auto detailing training instruction and also be introduced to other profitable auto reconditioning services that they can provide once they have started their auto detailing business. Completely reconditioned pre-owned automobiles are becoming the norm for the typical car consumer today. New car prices are high, and payments on a brand new vehicle can be very high. A fully reconditioned pre-owned vehicle is the way to go. You will be able to provide auto reconditioning services to the auto dealerships to make their vehicles more appealing. Besides having these vehicles cleaned and detailed the car dealers will want you to provide headlight restoration, plastic trim restoration, paint chip repair, carpet dying, interior repair, cigarette burn repair and odor removal. Our Craftsman Program will prepare you for this and teach you how to obtain auto dealership accounts. The Craftsman Program is the perfect auto detail training class for new business start-ups for individuals and small groups. As an added bonus for 2018 during many of the Craftsman seminars we will be conducting a Ceramic Coating demonstration and give each student a chance to apply our Jade ceramic coating.
Why Choose Detail King for Auto Detailing Training?
Auto Detailing Training with the Craftsman’s Program is designed for students who want more individualized instruction. We spend an entire day on exterior detail training (Day 2) and an entire day on interior detail training (Day 3). The student to trainer ratio is about 2:1. The student will also be introduced to additional profitable exterior and interior reconditioning services that are not part of the Technician Program curriculum. This auto detail training seminar is held monthly usually Friday through Sunday at our campus in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. All students that complete the course and graduate will receive a framed “Diploma”. Detail King Auto Detailing Training Institute is a private licensed school and all of our programs and curriculum have been approved the Pennsylvania Dept. of Education. When considering attending an auto detailing training program make sure to ask if the institution is a private licensed school approved by their state and that you will be rewarded a Diploma and not just a certificate of completion. You are investing in your future, and only deserve the very best and nothing less.
Besides having the advantage of attending a smaller class the student will be given the opportunity to learn “added value” auto reconditioning services. In addition to teaching the student the proper methods and procedures for professionally detailing a vehicle the student will be educated how to perform rock paint chip and scratch repair, headlight restoration, plastic trim restoration, carpet dying, interior odor removal, cigarette burn repair and see a step-by-step vinyl repair demonstration. What car today does not have rock paint chips? How many vehicles on the road have unsafe foggy headlights? Many used cars that are being prepared to be re sold need these services performed and car dealers are seeking professionally trained individuals to provide these services for their pre-owned inventory. Most people can’t afford to buy a new car as often as they used to. Purchasing a great, professionally reconditioned pre-owned automobile is becoming a smart choice by intelligent buyers. Don’t let someone else reap the profits. Sign up for our program today and learn what it takes to be an auto reconditioning professional and reap the rewards!
Be sure to check out the 3 videos below of “The Impossible Detail” that our previous classes accomplished with what we call “detailing one of the dirtiest cars in history.” In the first video a few our Detail King Team members removed the algae and moss. Then two recent training classes go to work on this 1982 190E Mercedes, Watch: Impossible Detail Exterior Training – Impossible Detail Interior Training.
All Detail King Graduates will receive a special Detail King Certified eLogo that you can place on your web site. When your customers click on it, it will connect to a special landing page on our web site that explains that you have been Certified by Detail King! This will help you book more appointments.
- Presented by: Nick Vacco, Director of Detail King Auto Detailing Training Institute LLC
- When: View Upcoming Seminar dates below.
- Where: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – Both days of the Technician Program Seminar takes place at the Detail King world headquarters at 947A Old Frankstown Rd. Pittsburgh, PA 15239. For lodging accommodations we recommend the Hampton Inn in Monroeville PA, 15146. We have special lodging rates for students choosing to stay at the Hampton Inn Monroeville. The student will have access to all the amenities to make your stay memorable. Enjoy a FREE hot breakfast buffet available every morning, free high-speed WIFI internet in every room, and free parking for the length of your stay. The discounted rate for our students is $109 plus tax per night. You can call the Hampton to reserve your room 412-380-4000 or make room reservations online. The corporate account number you need is 0003141664, no other number is needed.
- The Hampton Inn Monroeville is conveniently located right off of PA Turn Pike 376 and only about 7 minutes from the Detail King Campus. Multiple delicious restaurants and entertainment attractions are also located within 5 minutes of Hampton Inn Monroeville, including Outback Steakhouse, The Rivertown Pourhouse, Monroeville Mall, and much more! Come to the Hampton Inn Monroeville for the royal treatment and enjoy your stay like a King! For transportation from the Pittsburgh International Airport to the hotel, contact our sister company; Elite Coach Limousine at 724-325-2626. They’re rates are better than a taxicab and they are more reliable.
- Cost: Only $1395.00 per student for 2018 Craftsman Seminar Program. We also is a continental breakfast, catered lunch and refreshments each day. All training materials and supplies needed are provided for all three days of class including a power point presentation binder for the first day. Upon completion of the curriculum the student will be awarded a framed diploma on Sunday at the end of the class. Class enrollment fills up quickly, it is best to enroll well before the seminar dates you choose to attend. Detail King Auto Detailing Training Institute is officially 10 years old in 2018 and we strive to exceed our student’s expectations with all of our training and educational components of these seminars.
Who Should Attend the Detail King 3-Day Craftsman Auto Detailing Training Seminar?
Future Auto Detailing Business Entrepreneurs and Current Auto Detail Business Owners, Managers and Sales Personnel from anywhere in the country. This course is for both Mobile & Fixed Auto Detail Shop Operators. If you are in the Auto Detailing Business or are thinking about starting your own business – Part Time or Full Time, You Should Not Miss this Educational Detail Training Event!
Car Wash owners and operators are also urged to attend if you are thinking about adding auto detailing or express car detailing to your operation. For individuals who are interested in changing careers and seeking gainful employment in this field our course will serve to be extremely helpful.
Described below are the main differences between the 2 Day Technician Seminar and the 3 Day Craftsman Seminar:
1) The Craftsman class costs more – $1395 Tuition cost per student
2) In addition to teaching the auto detailing training that is included with the Technician seminar we teach auto reconditioning services as listed below in Lab 1 & Lab 2
3) We only take up to 12 students for the Craftsman seminar, we can take up to 20 for the Technician seminar, so there is more individualized instruction with the Craftsman.
4) The first day for both seminar programs is very much the same. We teach the “business side” for operating your detailing business.
Listed below are the additional Auto Reconditioning Services that will be introduced on the second and third days of the Craftsman Program in addition to the Auto Detailing Training as outlined in the Technician Program.
Additional Exterior Reconditioning Services
Additional Interior Reconditioning Services
Paint Chip Repair
Plastic Trim Restoration
Vinyl & Leather Repair
Dying of Carpeting & Mats
Mal Odor Elimination
As you can see we cover a ton of information during this three day class. Many of our previous students have gone on to become very successful auto detailing entrepreneurs as mobile detailing operators, detail shop owners, professional detailers, and detail shop foreman. If you would like to register for this course please contact a Detail King Auto Detailing Training Institute representative or click on the Register button below.
Auto detailing is very labor intense, that is why it is so important to know all the steps and how to perform them in the right order and execute those steps properly. You can save a lot of time by knowing the proper methods and procedures to professionally detail a car, truck or van. We will teach you all of this at our seminars. Shown below are some of the components of auto detailing and auto reconditioning that we will be teaching and coaching you at our Craftsman Auto Detailing Training Seminars. Take a look at them just so you can get a good feel for what you may be doing.
GET STARTED NOW – SELECT YOUR TRAINING WEEKEND BELOW:
DETAIL KING AUTO DETAILING TRAINING INSTITUTE LLC
947 Old Frankstown Road • Pittsburgh, PA 15239
888-314-0847 • Fax 724 325 4506