The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted detailers across the country. Our hearts & thoughts go out to any who have been and will be affected by the coronavirus.
At Detail King, we’re taking every precaution to prioritize the health of our customers – and your customers. In an effort to comply with all local and federal regulations, we’ve made a few adjustments to our services:
- Students are spaced at least 6 feet apart at training seminars
- Hand Sanitizer and Masks are provided to all students and customers
- Students and customers are required to wear masks
- We have reduced class sizes to ensure proper distancing
- We’ve limited employee involvement with students during seminars
- We offer call-ahead ordering with curbside pick-up
- We have regularly scheduled professional disinfecting treatments
Further, we’re committed to being there for your business during this time. Check out this specially dedicated page for our best Interior Sanitizing and Deodorizing products.
In the below video, Detail King founder Nick Vacco discusses what auto detailing business owners could do to acquire customers during the Covid-19 crisis through various proven marketing venues.